Blog Post 0
My technology experiences have been pretty average, nothing crazy. I can set up a PlayStation and work most smartphones after a bit of practice. I am not an avid social media user, but I do glance at Instagram and Snapchat daily to kind of see what my friends are doing. No coding or anything like hardcore online gaming or setup like a real tech-savvy person; it's pretty basic and so is my knowledge overall.
In this class, I hope to strengthen what skills I already possess and maybe learn a few new things that can make me a better technology user. Maybe I'll become more proficient in things like Prezi or other presentation platforms that I may not even know about. After this class, I plan on being a better techie and not having as many user errors in some programs in the future.
In this class, I hope to strengthen what skills I already possess and maybe learn a few new things that can make me a better technology user. Maybe I'll become more proficient in things like Prezi or other presentation platforms that I may not even know about. After this class, I plan on being a better techie and not having as many user errors in some programs in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment